Monday, March 15, 2010

Mary Wigham


This is the beginning of my Mary Wigham sampler. I started stitching it on 40ct Bisque from Lakeside. I am using Silk'n Colors in Autumn Medley from the Thread Gatherer, and unless any of you can rescue me and tell me where I can find some more of this floss, I will have to undo all I've done and choose a different thread. You see? I didn't know this thread had been discontinued by the maker, and I don't have enough to finish my project. I must have called and emailed 30 stores today and nobody seems to have it in stock, so if any of you, dear readers, knows where I can find it, I will be eternally grateful. I am so bummed....

Este es el principio de mi Mary Wigham... Estoy usando Silk'n Colors en Autumn Medley, pero este color ya no se vende y no voy a tener bastante para terminar el bordado. Estoy muy desanimada porque me encanta el efecto de los colores mezclados. Si alguien sabe donde puedo encontrar este color, que me lo diga.... Si no, voy a tener que desacerlo todo y empezar de nuevo con un hilo distinto. Ay, ay ay...

No comments: